Recent News & Events
- Lubri-Lab BC…Corrosion…not just about lubrication!
- Meeting the standards for “Environmentally Acceptable Lubricants” Article appeared in BC Shipping News October, 2016
- A “Three Hour Cruise”…on board Disney “WONDER”
- “Environmentally Acceptable Lubricants”…Experience Matters!
- Environmentally Friendly Grease
- West Coast Tug & Barge
- Western Mariner
- BC Shipping News
- EWWF Systems Ltd.
- Holland America Line
I contacted Tony when he was building ice roads in the Arctic. He had purchased a case of Lubri-Lab’s S350 grease to try in the extreme cold conditions his equipment operated in, in the Arctic. I asked him how the S350 was performing for him. His answer was short.. “This grease (S350) is @#*&/# amazing.
We use the S-350 and S350-2 for our Rail Curve Grease. Since we implemented this grease mainly due to its biodegradability we have found that its wear capabilities far exceeded the product that it replaced and we have reduced consumption thus creating both a cost and environmental savings initiative. Read Full Testimonial
Rio Tinto Mine Supervisor ATO Track Maintenance