Recent News & Events
- Lubri-Lab BC…Corrosion…not just about lubrication!
- Meeting the standards for “Environmentally Acceptable Lubricants” Article appeared in BC Shipping News October, 2016
- A “Three Hour Cruise”…on board Disney “WONDER”
- “Environmentally Acceptable Lubricants”…Experience Matters!
- Environmentally Friendly Grease
- West Coast Tug & Barge
- Western Mariner
- BC Shipping News
- EWWF Systems Ltd.
- Holland America Line
We have been using Lubri-Lab’s aerosol Penlube and have now placed a can in every one of our service and maintenance vehicles. Our employees keep coming up with new uses for it. We are very impressed.
City of Langley Dan Mark, Maintenance Supervisor
I contacted Tony when he was building ice roads in the Arctic. He had purchased a case of Lubri-Lab’s S350 grease to try in the extreme cold conditions his equipment operated in, in the Arctic. I asked him how the S350 was performing for him. His answer was short.. “This grease (S350) is @#*&/# amazing.