Recent News & Events
- Lubri-Lab BC…Corrosion…not just about lubrication!
- Meeting the standards for “Environmentally Acceptable Lubricants” Article appeared in BC Shipping News October, 2016
- A “Three Hour Cruise”…on board Disney “WONDER”
- “Environmentally Acceptable Lubricants”…Experience Matters!
- Environmentally Friendly Grease
- West Coast Tug & Barge
- Western Mariner
- BC Shipping News
- EWWF Systems Ltd.
- Holland America Line
We tried your aerosol product, “Open Gear Grease” on the top end drive gears on our batch plant for 6 months. We had been using a competitor’s product (Lubriplate) and assumed it was doing a good job. We were wrong. During the first application of Lubri-Lab’s product our gearset began to run quieter and has
Wally, Maintenance Manager
Using Xtra Diesel …Our records report significant improvements with our fuel consumption which has dropped 9.1% … $35,482 savings for one single vessel. Read Reference Letter
West Coast Tug & Barge Lukas Olsen, General Manager - Owner