Block Aid™ Barrier Fluid Lubricant Against Contaminants
Parts are exposed to difficult environmental conditions. Airborne contaminants circulating in the air come to rest on chains and cables, as well as the shafts of hydraulic cylinders.
Block Aid™ fights the problems caused by such harsh environmental conditions.
Block Aid™ Applications:
- Worm screws
- Hydraulic cylinders shafts
- Steel cables
- Drive chains
Block Aid™ Advantages:
- Antiwear properties
- Prevents premature wear of sprocket seat and teeth
- Creates a barrier between parts and contaminants
- Excellent water washout resistance
- Reduces cleaning time
- Antistatic properties
- Dielectric rigidity, test ASTM D877, 47 kV