Recent News & Events
- Lubri-Lab BC…Corrosion…not just about lubrication!
- Meeting the standards for “Environmentally Acceptable Lubricants” Article appeared in BC Shipping News October, 2016
- A “Three Hour Cruise”…on board Disney “WONDER”
- “Environmentally Acceptable Lubricants”…Experience Matters!
- Environmentally Friendly Grease
- West Coast Tug & Barge
- Western Mariner
- BC Shipping News
- EWWF Systems Ltd.
- Holland America Line
Using Xtra Diesel …Our records report significant improvements with our fuel consumption which has dropped 9.1% … $35,482 savings for one single vessel. Read Reference Letter
West Coast Tug & Barge Lukas Olsen, General Manager - Owner
We use the S-350 and S350-2 for our Rail Curve Grease. Since we implemented this grease mainly due to its biodegradability we have found that its wear capabilities far exceeded the product that it replaced and we have reduced consumption thus creating both a cost and environmental savings initiative. Read Full Testimonial
Rio Tinto Mine Supervisor ATO Track Maintenance