Recent News & Events
- Lubri-Lab BC…Corrosion…not just about lubrication!
- Meeting the standards for “Environmentally Acceptable Lubricants” Article appeared in BC Shipping News October, 2016
- A “Three Hour Cruise”…on board Disney “WONDER”
- “Environmentally Acceptable Lubricants”…Experience Matters!
- Environmentally Friendly Grease
- West Coast Tug & Barge
- Western Mariner
- BC Shipping News
- EWWF Systems Ltd.
- Holland America Line
We tried your aerosol product, “Open Gear Grease” on the top end drive gears on our batch plant for 6 months. We had been using a competitor’s product (Lubriplate) and assumed it was doing a good job. We were wrong. During the first application of Lubri-Lab’s product our gearset began to run quieter and has
Wally, Maintenance Manager
We have been using Lubri-Lab’s aerosol Penlube and have now placed a can in every one of our service and maintenance vehicles. Our employees keep coming up with new uses for it. We are very impressed.
City of Langley Dan Mark, Maintenance Supervisor